[Advanced Search]

Defective drill


My drill, model 691220, has gone bad. I want a replacement please.


Via my email I requested more information about the age of your drill.  I have been having problems with my email so it is possible you replied and I did not receive your answer.  In any case you will probably need to call customer service at 1-800-423-3598 and give them the information about your drill so they can determine if it qualifies for warranty replacement or you need to purchase a new one.  I am at a remote location and do not have access to parts or warranty information.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Defective drill"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire