[Advanced Search]

Where can I purchase a Mastergrip Router and table?


I am interested in purchasing a Mastergrip Router and table that is presently at Costco. I can't find any info on it on the web. It is a model 480657 plunge router. Do you know anything about these routers? I want to give it as a gift for home use, do you know if it would be suitable? I would appreciate your expertise.
Thanks Fran


Hello Fran,
This unit is made especially for Costco Canada: The voltage is 120V, amperage draw is 8.3A, 850watt, and, is a variable speed unit running from 11,500 to 28,000 rpm. It is CSA and CUL approved and is a DIY (Do-it-yourself) quality product one level below “Professional” quality. Hope this is the info your’e looking for.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Where can I purchase a Mastergrip Router and table?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire