[Advanced Search]

Where can I find a 36 pcs Mastergrip set?


I was looking for a set of router bits with a particular characteristic and found this only in the 36 pcs Mastergrip set. I found one on eBay and attempted to bid but was unsuccessful. I'd like to simply order it from a traditional retailer. Any idea of how I can do that? I saw other references you made to Mastergrip being a Costco line but a search of their online site did not provide fruitful. Can you help direct me to a site that might be better?


Hello Jay,
Sorry to advise that the Mastergrip Brand is a private brand made exclusively for Costco and cannot be obtained at any other retailer. Based on the many stores they have, you should be able to find a store locally.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Where can I find a 36 pcs Mastergrip set?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire