[Advanced Search]

Alltrade scroll saw parts
What is the part called that connects the saw motor to the blade arm? Where can I get one? I have a Alltrade Proffesional Model 1788-5-18 SN# 030296 scroll saw and need a part to make it work.

User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Alltrade scroll saw parts"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire