[Advanced Search]

940852H 1/4 drive torque adapter availibility


Is there anyone in the US that sells the 1/4 inch version (model # 940852) of the torque adapter? The only places I can find online are halfway around the world. The lower values would be really useful to me. Thanks


Sorry but we do not have such a unit available.  It is only available in a torque wrench not a torque adapter; you might find this online through Sears or Snap-on catalogs.


Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "940852H 1/4 drive torque adapter availibility"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire