[Advanced Search]

Replacement Item
I have a defective air hose under warranty,and I was told to forward my proof of purchase to mastercraft.Olease advise the address I should send my claim on a Mastercraft Product purchased from Canadian Tire.There does not appear to be any reference to this in Waranty,Hand book

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Replacement Item"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire