[Advanced Search]

Alltrade 2 ton Jack #480578

What is the proper way, and place to add hyd. oil to the jack, there are 5 openings in the jack, two are slotted screwdriver, two are allen, and one is a hex with a phillips screw in the middle.
Hello-The oil fill hole is located on the round head cylinder and is covered by a round dome shaped rubber plug.  Use jack oil located at auto parts stores.

User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Alltrade 2 ton Jack #480578"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire