[Advanced Search]

What is

Question:I have an Alltrade Professional Drill bit and screwdiver bit set. In the box are two plastic things that are gray, about an inch and a 1/4 long with a hole in each end and a spring inside. I have no idea what these are. In the box just under them it says FIHDER. I would really like to find out what these are, how to use them and what they are for. Thank you I hope

Hello-Those are units into which the long bits fit and provide a means of keeping the bit centered over screws.
Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What is"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire