|Search Results for "floor jack"
- Instructions for an 1500 Lb. ATV/Motorcycle Jack. [Article]
Question: I have a 640753 1500 Lb. ATV/Motorcycle Jack. I lost the Instructions for it and would like to replace it for my records. I have every manual for e
- Where can I find a repair kit for a floor jack that leaks? [Article]
Question: I have a model number 647700 floor jack sn#yj0407006107 and it started to leak out of ...
- Where can I find the 3 ton All-In-One jack/stand? [Article]
Question: I too am having trouble finding the 3 ton All-In-One jack/stand (640912). Both Tractor Supply and Checker/O’Reilly have closed the item out. Any su
- Best way to remove vinyl flooring from wood flooring? [Article]
...I will be purchasing a house in Richmond, VA. The house was built in 1951 and the kitchen has vinyl flooring over hardwood floors. My inte
- What's the easiest way to remove 1/4 in wide floor staples? [Article]
...estion: Hey Carl, I am remodeling our house. The previous owners put down a 1/4 inch plywood subfloor over the original hardwood floor and covered it with
- Rotting wood problem? [Article]
Question: I just bought my home and I`ve discovered the previous owner placed a plastic sheet (black) might even be a anti weed sheet under our deck planks seeming
- Problems removing a shock piston? [Article]
Question: Since the shock piston pushes outward, I have discovered that using a jack to raise the car in order to loosen and remove the shock
- Replacement parts for an Alltrade 2 1/4 ton professional floor jack? [Article]
... Hi. I have an Alltrade 2 1/4 ton professional floor jack that I purchased at Costco here in Mont...
- Where I can buy the 3 ton all in one bottle jack/jack stand. # 640912? [Article]
Question: Carl, having trouble finding where I can buy the 3 ton all in one bottle jack/jack stand, # 640912? I would very much like to purch
- Replacement parts for a Trades Pro 1 1/2 ton aluminum floor jack? [Article]
...: Need parts for Trades Pro 1 1/2 ton aluminum floor jack #835096. Is a replacement part list ava...
- Where under the vehicle should a bottle jack be installed? [Article]
Question: I purchased a Powerbuilt Bubble Jack at Checker Auto. It did not come with a "cradle/saddle" accessory to fit under the axel. It ap
- Where can I get a TradesPro model 837000 1 1/2 ton aluminum racing jack? [Article]
Question: I have a Trades Pro model 837000 1 1/2 ton aluminum racing jack. It was the last one at the local Wal-Mart. Do you still stock thes
- How do the steel and aluminium floor jacks compare with each other? [Article]
Question: I am in the market to buy a floor jack for my vehicles and boat to do the work myself....
- Where can I find Aluminum ATV Jacks and SAM's? [Article]
Question: I am trying to find one of the Aluminum Crew Line ATV Jacks and SAM's does not have them in store or on the WEB site any longer.
- How do you fix an Alltrade floor Jack, model no 653-J2 that slowly lowers? [Article]
Question: Hi Carl, I have an older Alltrade floor Jack, model no 653-J2 that, when raised, it will slowly let down. I assume that it ha
- Where can i buy the 2 ton aluminum jack? [Article]
Question: Where may I buy the 2 ton alum jack that Costco carried? I have bought approx 25 of them as I resell them @ auto events. Please adv
- Is there a rebuild kit or replacement seals available for an Alltrade NASCAR 3 T... [Article]
Question: I have an Alltrade "NASCAR 3 Ton Garage Jack" (floor)model #550320-FH that will not rise all of the way and has a tiny amount of le
- Where can I get a complete set of seals for a jack model #480750? [Article]
Question: I need complete set of seals for 480750 jack where could I get them? If I could just get all the sizes. I have bled the air out of
- Warranty on the Alltrade jack Model# 480578? [Article]
Question: Alltrade Model# 480578. A good friend liked these and bought a few for future gifts so it has probably been a year or so since it w
- What is the correct bleed procedure for a 2 ton alum. jack #480578? [Article]
Question: I have a 2 ton alum. jack #480578. What is the correct bleed procedure? The jack won't lift a car, it pumps up to the point it touc
(Page 13 of 15)