|Search Results for "floor jack"
- 480578 leaking oil [Article]
Question: My 2-ton floor jack is leaking oil and will not raise my vehicle. Is there a rebuild kit a...
- 2 ton altrade floor jack model# 664 J2 manufactured 1984 [Article]
Question: Safty spring that sets lift stop in place as jack goes higher broke. Can I find a replacement spring? Answer:
Sorry to advise that your unit was d
- help [Article]
Question: I dont see the warranty length on a floor jack you produced. It is Peterson's 4Wheel &...
- How tall is the POWERBUILTŪ 3 TON JACK & JACK STAND [Article]
Question: How tall is the POWERBUILT® 3 TON JACK & JACK STAND Answer: Hello Chester, I can't answer your question because you did not provide me
- floor jack isn't disengaging properly [Article]
Question: Once the jack is raised and under load the universal gear/sproket at the base of the handle is not engaging and making it impossible to lower the jack. I've had to turn the gear on t
- floor jack amnual [Article]
...ed a manual for an Alltrade Aluminum 480578 2 ton floor jack, where can I get one? Answer: A copy ...
- chainging the oil in my 3-ton floor jack [Article]
...ould like to know how much oil to put in my 3-ton floor jack when changing the oil. Answer:
- Alltrade 2ton Aluminum Jack (Model #480578) [Article]
Question: Hi, I am trying to change the oil in my Alltrade 2ton Aluminum Jack (Model #480578). I am having trouble finding the oil fill plug. I saw an earlier response to the same question, bu
- 640912 3 Ton All-In-One Bottle Jack/Jack Stand [Article]
Question: Your jack/jack stand looks interesting. Do you have any heavier duty models, such as a 5 ton version? Thanks. Answer: Hello, Sorry to advise that we only h
- # 640912 Bottle Jack / Jack Stand [Article]
Question: Are there any stores in Canada that currently stock your # 640912 Bottle Jack / Jack Stand ? Answer: Hello, Sorry but we have no retailers in Canada that carry t
- Aluminum 480578 2 ton floor jack [Article]
Question: Carl: where can I send in my floor jack for service? Answer: The manual and bleeding inst...
- floor jack [Article]
...estion: Please send me a service/parts manual for floor jack model #647530. The jack has been leakin...
- floor jack parts order [Article]
...if you have a parts diagram or service manual for floor jack #647593. I am servicing it and need to ...
- Bottlejack/jackstand [Article]
Question: All I can find is a 3 ton bottlejack/jackstand. Do U Mfg. a 4,5 or 6 ton bottlejack/jackstand??? Please reply. Thank you. Bob Answer: Hello Bob, Sorry to a
- product manual for hydraulic floor jack [Article]
...ners manual for a Powerbuilt model 647530 3.5 ton floor jack . I would also like to know the price a...
- Floor jack [Article]
Question: I can't get my Powerbuilt 2.5 ton floor jack (about 2 years old) to go back down. Answer: ...
- Alltrade 2 ton Jack #480578 [Article]
Questrion: What is the proper way, and place to add hyd. oil to the jack, there are 5 openings in the jack, two are slotted screwdriver, two are allen, and one is a hex with a phillips screw i
- Need replacement user manual for Model 640753 1500lb ATV Jack [Article]
Question: Please advise if a downloadable User Manual is available, or how I can obtain a hardcopy if pdf is not available. I have misplaced the original during a move. Your assistance is appr
- Floor jack question [Article]
Question:My Powerbuilt model 647530 is leaking fluid on the floor. What do i need to do to fix this? Thanks Blake. Answer: The plunger seals need to be replaced.
- floor jack rebuild [Article]
Question: have an alltrade floor jack mdl # 480578 that i like but its leaking fluid so would like t...
(Page 10 of 15)