[Advanced Search]

Floor jack

Where is the oil fill plug/port on my ALLTRADE 2ton aluminum floor jack , model# 480578.

Hello-the oil fill hole is located on the round hydraulic cylinder and can be identified by a round dome shaped plug.  If oil is required, use only Jack Oil that is available at any Auto Parts Store.
Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Floor jack"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire