[Advanced Search]

ball joint socket

I need a ball joint socket that fits on a 1970 dart upper control arm. The 4 sided socket measures 1 50/64 inch across. What is the tool number I need? Where can I get it?
Hello-Sorry to advise that we do not make a socket in that size.
Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "ball joint socket"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire