[Advanced Search]

Parts or new tool


Hello I own an Alltrade 299-v-1 vise. I recently broke the back plate which the worm screw screws into. I would like to know if I can buy a replacement part or if you still sell the vise. Thanks for your help Gary Barboza


Sorry to advise that your unit is no longer available and no subtitute exists but similar units are available from retailers such as Northern Tools.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Parts or new tool"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire