[Advanced Search]

Do you make a damaged screw remover?


Do you make a shake n break? Better known as a lefte.  It’s a damaged screw remover. Thanks in advance John


Hello John,
Not the item you indicate but we do have what we call an "Easy Out" unit model# 648511 and a "Screw Extractor Set" model 648510. These units are available at any of the CSK Auto Store sw aka Checker/Shucks/Kragan Auto stores.  You can call our customer service number 1-800-423-3598 for availability in your area.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Do you make a damaged screw remover?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire