[Advanced Search]

Can you replace the adjustable tripod on a 783-L-1?


Are there replacement parts available for the double halogen lights made by Alltrade several years ago? I need to replace the adjustable tripod on a 783-L-1.
Thx, LS


Hello Linda,
Talking about old, that unit goes back to 1989. But yes, we have tripods available and if you call our customer service number 1-800-423-3598 and give them your model number, they can provide you with a replacement tripod. The tripod you get will be slightly different but it works the same. I developed your unit in 1987 and 1988 and, (like you) also, have several of the same unit which I use all the time. A word of caution, while energized, do not move them because the bulb filament is so long, and burns so hot, that any movement or more than 5 degree tilt from one end to the other will cause premature failure.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Can you replace the adjustable tripod on a 783-L-1?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire