[Advanced Search]

Customer Service


Why is it I call your Dealers and Customer Service trying to purchase a 8 piece Master Grip open end Wrench set with closed End ratchet. Your Dealers try to sell me another brand because they don't stock it and your customer Service Department doesn't know what I am talking About? I guess I will pay a little more and go to Sears. Thank you C olinger


Hello Chet,
First, the Mastergrip Brand units are only available through Costco as this brand is a private brand exclusive to Costco. Since Costco has a tendency to change product frequently, it is advisable that if you see something you like today, better buy it. Normally, one sell through is all that they allow a product and then it gets discontinued.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Customer Service"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire