[Advanced Search]

Where can I find the Worksmith 18 volt cordless drill?


About a year ago I bought the "Worksmith" 18 volt cordless drill as part as a tool set (model 481205) from, I believe, BJs. I liked the drill and thought the kit was a good value. The drill fell from a ladder and smashed to bits. Can you tell me how I can replace just the drill???

Thanks Ed


Hello Ed,
Sorry to advise that your set was a special set designed by and for B.J.'s, and is no longer available. Unfortunately, the drill portion cannot be replaced.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Where can I find the Worksmith 18 volt cordless drill?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire