[Advanced Search]

Air compressor

I have a trades pro 25 gal 5 hp and i proke the valve on the bottom that let moisture out what is this valve called


It is called a petcock.  If you need any parts please call customer service at 1-800-423-3598 and give them the model number of your compressor and the parts you require so they can quote price and availability.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Air compressor"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire