[Advanced Search]

Pressure regulator


Hi, i nees to order a parts bit i dont know which item number ! I have a hot rod s series compressor # 647376 My pressure regulator valve came out and i cant twist in like before, i guess something broke in it. I need to order the red valve, is it possible?


Via my email I asked if the copper pipe that attaches to the regulator came out and also asked why you thought you need a reed valve and requested a reply.  As I have been having ongoing problems with my email and did not receive a reply from you I don't know if you received my original response.  Please reply to this email to let me know if you received either or both answers.



User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Pressure regulator"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire