[Advanced Search]



I have two 640912 3 Ton All-In-One Bottle Jack/Jack Stands. I have had them four weeks now and only have used them twice. One of the jacks is leaking heavily from the dump valve. How do I file a warranty claim to get it repaired or replaced? Thanks, Heiko


Via my email I advised you to return the items to your place of purchase or to call customer service.  Were you able to get replacements from either source?  Please let me know.



User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Warranty"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire