[Advanced Search]

shop vice


I have a shop vice that the cast iron bottom that is used to tighten the swivel on the vice is cracked. The only description on the vice is Alltrade 299-V-1. I need to replace it. Any info would be helpful. Thank you, Jim


This was answered via my email.  Please let me know if you were able to get it welded.



User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "shop vice"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire