[Advanced Search]

Snap On Electric Pressure Washer Model No. 691699


Hi, I bought this Pressure Washer at Costco a few years ago and it's been leaking water at the pump area. I took it apart to notice the pressure switch broke off from where it screws into the pump. Can i have that part replaced ? It would be ashamed to throw away a 300$ pump for a 10$ part. All i need is the part between the pump and pressure switch .....i believe it's like a 7/8'' bolt with built in plastic adapter piece that connects from the pump to the switch. Thanks Emile Giroux


This was answered via my email. Were you able to obtain the part you need from customer service?


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Snap On Electric Pressure Washer Model No. 691699"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire