[Advanced Search]

hole bit


Carl, I picked up a used 100 piece master grip accessory kit with all sorts of drill bits etc. It was used. In one of the slots is a series of hole bits. They are red and used to cut holes in wood. Smallest one is 1"1/4. There is shank with a drill in it that fits all of the hole cutting bits. There is a oblong piece that fits into the base of each hole cutting bit. I have the shank but, there is a nut that secures the bit to the shank that is missing. I can't find one at Home Depot. Can you help me?


This was answered via my email.  I hope you find what you and let me know.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "hole bit"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire