[Advanced Search]

Replacement case


Hi, I have a socket set and carrycase that has a patent number of: 39379 Mastergrip CR-V. I have unfirtunately had the lock-close tabs snap and am wondering if you do a replacement case of some description. I can supply photos if required by return email. Many thanks Darren (Perth, West Australia)


This was answered via my email.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Replacement case"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire