[Advanced Search]

Need a replacement part


I have an old Alltrade drill press, Model 1960-D-513N, that I've used for years. Today, when I accidentally over-tightened the clamp screw that locks the table in place, the threaded flange broke off. So, I need to replace the table, if possible. Do you still have this part, or can you advise where I might get one? Thanks, Ralph


This has been answered via my email.  Have you been able to find a replacement for the column bracket.




User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Need a replacement part"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire