[Advanced Search]

pressure regulator valve

I have model 480768 that has a red plastic regulator valve and ring that are not connected. Under the cap is a screw with threads that will not tighten. are the ring and cap made to be connected? what do I need to make the repair? Thanks Jim


I forwarded your request to Ron Sheldon at Alltrade headquarters as I am at a remote location.  Please let me know if he has contacted you.



User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "pressure regulator valve"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire