[Advanced Search]


I have a Trade Pro compressor 830241. The part that the 220 PSI gauge and the hose attached to is broken. This is the part that adjusts the PSI pressure. I think its called The Complete Manafold. Its on Page 16 of this link # 56 & 57 http://www.alltradetools.com/pdfs/new/archive/Tradespro-5-Gal-Air-Compressor-Reconditioned_835486_eng.pdf and attaches to the tank. Do you carry this part? If so could you please tell me the proper part number or name so I may call and purchess it. Thank you.


This was answered via my email.



User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "compressor"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire