[Advanced Search]

Parts request

Please let me know if I can pay for a replacement part by a personal check. I sent the message below to your service dep a week ago and still hasn't received an answer. "Hi, I need a replacement trigger switch for a kawasaki drill 691234. The old switch overheated and melted down. I called your service department last night and was quoted $15 for a new switch, including shipping. However, I was unable to place the order because your service department would not accept my credit card that has a foreign billing address (the card itself is issued by a US bank). I was wondering if you accept personal checks as a method of payment. I currently reside overseas where getting a money order is not possible. There is simply no US banks here. But I can easily send you a personal check from my bank. This can be arranged on-line. The shipping of the switch is supposed to be within US, not to overseas. Thanks for your help, Andrij "


I have been communicating with you via my email and did inform you that you can pay be check.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (2 votes)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Parts request"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire