[Advanced Search]

Parts for compressor


Hi, I had a PC break of my compressor, the only way to fix it is buy the whole part, it has a gauge on it and screws into th compressor. The part that broke is the PC that the air hose fits into. I cannot find it on the web site. I have pics I can text or email to you. It's a 5 gal 115 V 115 psi alltrade, model # 830241. Thanks


This was answered via my email.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Parts for compressor"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire