[Advanced Search]

Need specs for the replacement bulb


Hi I am trying to find out the light bulb specification for Alltrade Powerglow 773-l-50 work light. I need to replace it. Can you please help?


The bulb for this unit is a standard tubular 500W halogen bulb available at any hardware store, Home Depot or Lowe's.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Need specs for the replacement bulb"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire