[Advanced Search]

Master Grip 3/8


My master grip ratchet broke - model # CT-V Can I get a replacement for this broken tool? I bought it locally about 9 months ago to pull used parts and the tool failed completely Please let me know what you need from me in regards to getting a replacement to me to promptly! THanks Much Petey in Glen Burnie MD 410-591-3117


All you need to do is pack the broken ratchet and send it to Alltrade Repair Dept, 1431 Via Plata, Long Beach CA 90810-1462. Be sure to include your name and address so a replacement can be sent to you. You can call customer service at 1-800-423-3598 to follow-up with them to be sure they received the item and ask when the new one will be shipped.

Thanks for asking,



User Opinions (2 votes)
0% thumbs up 100% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Master Grip 3/8"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire