[Advanced Search]

Do you sell individual 1/2 in.valve tools for lock nuts?


Hi, I'm looking to purchase a valve adjusting tool for a 1/2" lock nut. You offer the 10mm and 12mm tool individually but I've only seen the 1/2" as part of a set. Can the valve tool for the 1/2" jamb nut be sold separately and if so where? Thanks for your time, Todd


Hello Todd,
Sorry to advise that we do not have such an item but if you'll check www.partsamerica.com, they should be able to provide that item.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Do you sell individual 1/2 in.valve tools for lock nuts?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire