[Advanced Search]

Compressor part
To begin please excuse my English because I am French. I have a compressor'' 647376 5 Gallon Twin Tank Air Compressor with Air Hose and'' I need a part for the repair because it does not compress This is a valve which is part of the engine and preventing the return of air. In the manual it is part # 11. 'Reed Valve, Intake' http://alltradetools.com/pdfs/1165953706_647376_eng.pdf I would like to know how to get this piece. thank you Francois

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Compressor part"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire