[Advanced Search]

Hi, My dad gave me an Alltrade socket set and the "1/4 DR. ADAPTER" is missing. The form where the tool goes is different than the other adapters. Would it be possible for me to send you a picture of the form so you can tell me which piece to order for replacement ?

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "1/4 DR. ADAPTER"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire