[Advanced Search]

Problem part - need replacement
I purchased an all trade compressor a few years ago and it has been great. It is Model # 830210 s/n 0402 2 hp/ 4 gal. My problem is the small needle type valve as part of the compressor on/off switch that has a small copper tube hooked attached to it.. It keeps hissing because it is leaking pressure and I need to get a replacement. Is this possible or do I need to buy another unit,

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Problem part - need replacement"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire