[Advanced Search]

835408 compressor
I need the metal box with an attached pot metal piece that has four pipe threads in it where one of the pipe threads has a pressure gauge attached, but I cannot read the parts page on your websire as it is a blur. Can you send me a parts page that I can read so I can order the part? Thank you. Dick Welsh

User Opinions (2 votes)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "835408 compressor"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire