[Advanced Search]

replacement parts
I have a Alltrade 10" table saw Model # 1986-B-10N. I need to replace the 'plastic tooth guide' that adjusts the blade angle from 90* to 45*. where could I get this part?? thanks

User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "replacement parts"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire