[Advanced Search]

Where can I find a Michelin Tire Inflator?


Hi - I have the Michelin Digital Tire Pressure Gauge. Michelin also has a Tire Inflator which can be pre-set to the desired pressure. Do you sell this and if so where/how can I buy it? Thanks


Hello Alexander,
Good news, this pre-set unit will be available at Pep Boys in the near future.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Where can I find a Michelin Tire Inflator?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire