[Advanced Search]

Cam Gear Tool

Hi Carl, Our company PBT, has a tool called the CamClamp. It is used to hold the cam gear in place while changing a timing belt. Today this tool is in AutoZone, O'Reilly and Pep Boys. We think this would be a great tool to add to Advance’s Loan-A-Tool Program which I am told Alltrade manages. Do you know who we should contact in Alltrade to see if there might be an interest. Thanks, Bill Bill Scully North American Sales Manager --------------------------------------------- PBT USA Phone: (410) 882-9713 Fax: (410) 882-9714 Web: www.pbtusa.com


This was answered via my email.

 Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (0 votes)
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Cam Gear Tool"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire