[Advanced Search]

TradesPro compressor
I need a pressure stop valve that is located on the side of the regulator assembly. It is the small valve actuated by the small air line from the tank. When the tank fills to 125 psi the valve operates and a pin comes out the borrom and turns off the motor. after the motor turns off the valve leaks air and will not turn the power back on because it appears the spring inside is broken. The model is TRADES PRO 830210 4 gallon twin tank The unit looks like the model835489 5 gallon twin tank in your present catalog.I need a price and shipping charges for the valve. thank you. Earl W

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "TradesPro compressor"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire