[Advanced Search]

Purchased a 20 gallon Snap On made by Alltrade. Their are two air hose connectors. Are they industrial, automotive, or something else. Will either industrial or automotive 1/4 connectors fit these receptacles, or are they one and not the other?

Please be advised that your compressor uses Milton automotive 1/4" npt style male and female air couplers as indicated in your instruction manual.  If available we suggest using Snap-On brand couplers.  If not available  most auto parts stores will carry the necessary size.

Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Couplers"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire