[Advanced Search]

Bent Gorilla Bar
I have a 36" Gorilla Bar, part number 64-409 that I need to get replaced. What do I need to do in order to get this accomplished? Thank you, Scott


Hello Scott,

Your unit has a lifetime warranty and a replacement is available by calling customer service at 1-800-423-3598 and requesting same.

Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (1 vote)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Bent Gorilla Bar"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire