[Advanced Search]

MODEL 1802-A 133
I have an older air rachet, wondering if I can get a new rubber valve for inside the handle or I should just buy a new one?


As you did not provide a model number I am unable to determine how old your rachet might be.  However, no parts exist for older air rachets so it might be advisable to purchase a new one.

Thanks for asking,


User Opinions (2 votes)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "MODEL 1802-A 133"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire