[Advanced Search]


I need a 5/8" replacement chuck for an ALLTRADE model# 1970-D-1634N 3/4HP drill press and the chuck removal tool. Are they still available?
Hello John-Your unit is quite olod and no more parts exist but these parts can be purchased from Grizzly Industrial in Bellingham, EWash. 800-523-4777. The chuck you need fits a JT 3 arbor.  They should also have the drift pin you need.
Thanks for asking,

User Opinions (3 votes)
100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "5/8"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Knowledge Management Software by Interspire